Sukumar’s directorial venture Rangasthalam starring Ram Charan and Samantha Akkineni, surpassed the $3-million mark at the US box office in just nine days. It has become the third-highest-grossing Telugu film of all time in the US, beating the lifetime record of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s Srimanthudu.
Yesterday Idlebrain Jeevi tweeted: “#Rangasthalam collects $122,280 on 2nd Friday in USA from 162 locations with per location average of $755. Total gross is $2,869,284. It will cross $3M mark on Saturday “. Today morning Jeevi took to twitter to confirm the news that Rangasthalam has crossed $3 Million mark at USA box office. He tweeted, “Rangasthalam crosses $3M in UsA .”
Here is the list of top 10 all-time highest-grossing Telugu film at the US box office.
- Baahubali 2:The Conclusion : $21 million
- Baahubali: Beginning: $8.46 million
- Rangasthalam: $3 million
- Srimanthudu: $2.89 million
- A..Aa: $2.44 million
- Khaidi No 150: $2.44 million
- Fidaa: $2.067 million
- Agnyaathavaasi: $2.065 million
- Nannaku Prematho: $2.02 million
- Attarintiki Daredi: $1.89 million