Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre
TOLLYWOOD
 TOPSTORY

Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre

Tollywood | Published:August 10, 2017, 12:00 AM IST

In a tragic incident, a fire broke out at Producer, distributor,exhibitor and Studio owner Suresh Babu’s Suresh Mahal Theatre in Chirala due to a short circuit on Thursday.  This incident occurred when  few workers were  doing repair work in the theaters and huge fire is said to have erupted due to an electric short circuit.

 

Fortunately, the  Cinema Hall was empty as it was under repair and no one was hurt. There was smoke all over the Cinema Hall. Everyone was wondered what had happened and then found out that there was a fire. The loss is estimated to be around Rs 2 Cr. Suresh Babu  is yet to respond on the incident. 

 

On the other side, currently  Suresh Babu is busy in the promotional activities of his  son Rana Daggubati’s political thriller drama ‘Nene Raju Nene Mantri’ which is arriving at the theaters tomorrow on 11th August.   Directed by Tej, the film has Kajal Aggarwal and  Catherine Tresa  in female leads.


Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre

Comments

FOLLOW
 TOLLYWOOD
Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre
Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre
Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre
Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre
Fire Accident in Suresh Babu theatre