It is known that Royal Challengers Bangalore lost in a must-win match to stay in the IPL 2023 playoffs race. Although the batsmen excelled, Gujarat Titans won by 6 wickets as the bowlers raised their hands. RCB batsman Virat Kohli boomed with a century and gave the team a better score but could not save them from defeat. But with this century, Virat Kohli creates a rare record.
Virat Kohli has created a record as the player who scored the most centuries in the IPL. Virat Kohli has scored a total of 7 centuries in this cash rich league. As a result, he surpassed Chris Gayle’s record of six centuries. Besides, he joined the club of 12 thousand runs in T20 format. Kohli scored 101 runs off 61 balls in the match against Gujarat on Sunday. It has 13 fours and one six.
Kohli’s IPL Centuries..
– Kohli’s century against Gujarat Lions in the year 2016 (100)
– Century against Rising Pune in the year 2016 (108)
– Century against Gujarat Lions in the year 2016 (109)
– Century against Punjab in the year 2016 (113)
-Century against Kolkata in the year 2019 (100)
– Century (100) against Hyderabad in the year 2023
– Century (101) against Gujarat Titans in the year 2023