Today morning at 10 am, India’ Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the nation and shared 7 suggestions and urged Indian people to follow them till the lockdown lasts. Narendra Modi announced that lockdown in India will be extended till 3rd May.He thanked citizens for adhering to lockdown rules in India and added that an extension of the lockdown is necessary to completely limit the spread of the covid-19 and prevent new hotspots. Modi said that Social distancing and lockdown had given India a major benefit. Modi also offered seven tips and urged Indian to follow them during the entire period of lockdown, which are as follows:
- ‘Extra care’ of senior citizens in the family, especially those who suffer from diseases.
- To focus on to maintain social distancing norms strictly during the lockdown. Use home made face mask.
- To increase the immunity, use guidelines given by Ayush ministry.
- Download Arogya Setu mobile app, which is launched by the central government to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
- Help the poor people with their food need.
- Don’t remove the employees from jobs in this time of crisis and show compassion towards colleagues
- Respect and pray for corona warriors -Healthcare workers, Sanitation workers and the doctors.