Today on 23rd October, Prabhas is celebrating his birthday. According to the latest update, a fan of Prabhas was trying to erect a banner for the actor’ birthday, and got electrocuted. The sources say that one died on the spot whereas four others were hospitalized with serious injuries after electrocuting.
Amidst all the fan frenzy, a tragic news too has come to light. An ardent fan of Prabhas from Punuru in Yaddanapudi Mandal of Prakasam district, tried to erect a banner of Prabhas along with his friends. His name was Vankayalapati Sugunarao and he died due to electric shock.
Last year in the month of August during the release of Saaho, a young Prabhas fan from Mahbubnagar in Telangana also lost his life when he was trying to fix a banner of film ‘Saaho‘ near a local theatre. He came in contact with an electricity cable when he was trying to fix the banner of Saaho and was electrocuted. Now once again another fan of Prabhas got electrocuted while erecting a banner. The police have registered a case over the incident and are investigating.
Meanwhile Prabhas is currently working for upcoming film Radhe Shyam in which he is sharing the screen space with DJ fame Pooja Hegde.