Sri Reddy, the Controversial Telugu actress who stirred a huge controversy after stripping in public to demand justice, and revealed shocking details of sexual harassment in Tollywood, has made sensational comments against Pawan Kalyan and his party Jana Sena.
It is known news that Sri Reddy slammed Pawan Kalyan over his advice to her on handling the casting couch and sexual exploitation issue in Tollywood. Sri Reddy used derogatory language against Pawan Kalyan and has shown her middle finger to him in public. Now once again Sri Reddy is targeting Pawan Kalyan and his party Jana Sena. Sri Reddy said, It is not Jana Sena, it is Kula Sena.
The controversial actress Sri Reddy who has become sensation with her protest on Casting Couch in Telugu Film Industry, in not concerned with Jana Sena or politics but she is targeting the Jana Sena party of Pawan Kalyan.
On Twitter Sri Reddy wrote: Once you see the Caste, you will understand what the structure of Jana Sena party is.
- Janasena Party President – Pawan Kalyan (Kapu)
2. Janasena Co ordinator – Madasu Gangadharam (Kapu)
3. Janasena Official Representative – Tota Chandrasekhar (Kapu)
4. Janasena Treasurer – Marisetty Raghaviah (Kapu)
5. Janasena Official SpokesPersons – Addilapalli Sridhar (Kapu)
6. Another Spokesperson – Parthasarathy (Kapu)
7. Janasena Media Incharge – Pasupuleti Hariprasad (Kapu)
8. Janasena Youth Division President – Kiran (Kapu)
9. Janasena Krishna – Guntur & East & west Incharge – Muthanseeti Krishna Rao (Kapu)
Sri Reddy who targeted Jana sena party of Pawan Kalyan, saying it is a party built on caste-based politics. Sri Reddy said, the most prominent positions in Jana Sena party are being filled with Kapu leaders everywhere.
Sri Reddy asked Pawan Kalyan for his credibility. Sri Reddy posted a lengthy post on her Facebook.