Congress is going to release its manifesto today in State Telangana. Congress, which has already announced six guarantee schemes, is confident that it can come to power through them. AICC president Mallikarjuna Kharge and Rahul Gandhi are going to release the Congress manifesto today in Telangana.
For all the schemes like Rythu Bandhu, Rythu Bima, Free Electricity, Kalyana Lakshmi, which are mainly given by BRS, the Congress has also announced alternative guarantees. That is why the Congress is giving tough competition to BRS. Along with the six guarantees, the following guarantees are also going to be in the manifesto.
– Announcement on farmer loan waiver up to Rs.2 lakh.
– Rs 1 lakh cash & gold for the poor girl’s marriage in the name of Yellow Saffron.
– Bhu Bharti portal in place of Dharani
– Thin rice for ration card holders.
– Honorarium to ration dealers, ward members.
– Free travel in metro trains for the students.
– Free electric vehicles for college students.
– Free internet for students.
– Identity card for RMPs
– Formation of separate corporation for MBCs.
– Special schemes for journalists and lawyers.
Mallikharjun Kharge is coming to Hyderabad today for manifesto release. As per the schedule, a special flight will arrive at Begumpet Airport from Bangalore at 10 am. He will go to Gandhi Bhavan at 11 o’clock. Manifesto will be released later. Kharge will participate in the party’s public meeting organized at Kutbullapur Municipal Ground at 4 pm. Stayed in Hyderabad for the night. He is scheduled to go back to Bangalore at 10:30 am on Saturday.