Naga Shaurya, who gained craze with decent hits like ‘Uhalu Gusa Gusa Lade’, ‘Dikkulu Chudaku Ramayya’, ‘Kalyana Vaibhogame’ and ‘Jyo Achyutananda’, gave a good blockbuster to Naga Shaurya. There are some average movies but the biggest hit in his career is ‘Chloe’. For years he has not been able to give a hit beyond that movie.
Last year’s films ‘Varudu Kavalenu’ and ‘Lakshya’ got good talk but failed to show their potential at the box office. With this, Naga Shaurya was in a situation where he had to make a hit. In this sequence, the latest movie from him is ‘Krishna Vrinda Vihari’. This movie, which has been postponed many times, was finally released on September 23. From the first show, this movie seems to get a lot of talk, but some people think that it would have been a super hit if there were not some minuses. Let’s take a look at the disadvantages:
1) Recently Nani’s movie ‘Ante Sundaraniki’ was released. The story of ‘Krishna Vrinda Vihari’ has very close similarities with the story of that film.
2) The IT office scenes in the first half are very irritating. The director tried to cover managing with the comedians but it does not seem to be fully successful.
3) Heroine Shirley has done well but in emotional scenes she seems to not be a professional actor.
4) Love track between hero and heroine, and love scenes are also boring.
5) This film team has already said that Brahmaji’s comedy track will be featured in this film. It should be said that it is not at that level.
6) It should be said that along with ‘Ante Sundaraniki’, the shades of ‘Adhurs’ and ‘Duvvada Jagannatham’ are seen here and there as a minus.
7) Emotional scenes feel some lag.
8) Although the run time is only 2 hours and 19 minutes.. still there is a feeling that there are some unnecessary scenes.
10) Except for one, half songs.. the rest are not very impressive. The background music is also not impressive.
If these minuses were taken care of, the movie would have got super hit talk. However, it is a movie worth watching once..