1. Rangasthalam: Ram Charan and Samantha Akkineni starrer village based drama, directed by Sukumar was made on the budget of Rs 60 Cr whereas the movie collected Rs 216 Cr at the box office. It was Non Baahubali hit.
2. Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava: Trivikram Srinivas’s directorial venture Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava starring Young Tiger Jr NTR and Pooja Hegde, was also hit at the box office. The film’s satellite distribution rights was sold out for a Rs 23.5 crore which is the highest amount for a Jr NTR film. The movie collected Rs 158.6 Cr.
3. Bharath Ane Nenu : Mahesh Babu and Kiara Advani starrer Bharat Ane Nenu, directed by Koratala Siva grossed around Rs 230 crores in its full theatrical run.
4. RX100: Kartikeya and Payal Rajput starrer bold romantic drama Rx 100, directed by Ajay Bhupathi was also turned out sensational hit at the box office. Made on the budget of Rs 2 Cr, Rx 100 collected Rs 31 Cr.
5. Mahanati : The biopic of South Indian Legendary actress Savitri, in which keerthy Suresh played the female lead, made on the budget of Rs 250 million, earned Rs 780 Millions.
6. Chalo : Naga Shaurya and Rashmika Mandanna starrer romantic film Chalo, made on Rs 3 Cr whereas collected rs 24 Cr at the worldwide box office.
7. Geetha Govindam : After delivering successfully movie Arjun Reddy, Vijay Deverakonda came up with Geetha Govindam, which earned Rs 130 Cr gross at Worldwide box office.
8. Tholi Prema : Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna starrer earned Rs 45.1 Cr gross
9. Taxiwaala : Vijay Deverakonda, Priyanka Jawalkar and Malavika Nair starrer supernatural thriller drama Taxiwaala minted Rs 45 Cr.
10. Goodachari : The spy thriller drama Goodachari starring Adivi Sesh, Sobhita Dhulipala, and Madhu Shalini collected Rs 23.4 Cr at worldwide box office.