Bindu Madhavi was one of the contestants for the ‘Bigg Boss’ OT version of Bigg Boss Nonstop. She is an acquaintance of many. She has acted as a heroine in many movies in the past. But she could not stand as a heroine. She gave a break to movies when her career was in good peaks. People have forgotten about her since then.
Let’s find out some interesting things about her now:
1) Bindu Madhavi is from Madanapalle, Chittoor district. However, her family settled in Chennai. With that, her education also went on there. She graduated in Biotechnology from the Vellore Institute of Technology in 2005.
2) She is a model. Also, she wants to act in movies.. At first her parents did not agree to it. Later they could not deny her will. At first she acted in many ads.
3) Her ‘Tata gold’ Tanishq ad made director Shekhar Kammula recognised her. He gave her a chance as a heroine in the movie ‘Avakai Biryani’ which he produced.
4) Although the film did not play well, she also got opportunities in Tamil films.
5) She also got opportunities in crazy movies like ‘Bumper Offer’, ‘Om Shanti’ and ‘Rama Rama Krishna Krishna’. But none of these succeeded. But because of these she got more opportunities in Tamil and some of them even became successful ..!
6) However, she gave a break to acting as if did not know the reason at that time. No one expected such a gap in time at career peaks.
7) Entered Tamil Bigg Boss years later via wild card. She missed the chance to win the title that season due to Midweek Eviction.
8) She also starred in ‘Aha’ OTT’s ‘Masties’ web series in 2020. The web series also received a good response.
Finally, she made an entry to Telugu Bigg Boss Non Stop. She said that she went into depression at that time due to Love failure. Many housemates started targeting Bindu Madhavi. But she does not go aggressive and plays the game cool. Kaushal, the winner of ‘Bigg Boss 2’, recently revealed on her in social media that she has a good chance of becoming a winner.