Mahesh Babu fan died in Maharshi theater due to electric shock

Mahesh Babu starrer Maharshi has hit the theaters today on 9th May 2019 and is receiving positive response from everywhere. The sad news is that Mahesh Babu has lost his fan in an accident occurred at theater yesterday. Common man named Yarramshetty Rajeev, who was a resident of Industrial Colony and an employee of the Horlicks Factory in Dowleswaram breathed his last yesterday. He was a diehard fan of Mahesh Babu. According to the latest update, Mahesh Babu’ fan named Yarramshetty Rajeev died at Maharshi Theatre due to Electric shock.

The 27-Year-Old breathed his last due to electrocution while setting up a flexi on the eve of Mahesh Babu’ 25th film ‘Maharshi‘ which has finally arrived at the theaters today.

The sources say that Yarramsetty Rajeev climbed a building near Murali Krishna Theater along with another person to tie the flexi of Mahesh Babu starrer Maharshi on Wednesday night. But he suffered electrocution when the iron frame of the flexi came in touch with the electric wires and he fell from the building.

Yarramshetty Rajeev breathed his last on the way to Rajahmundry Government Hospital. This is extremely a bad news for Mahesh Babu and His fans.
On the otherside, Maharshi is receiving positive response by the movie lovers and critics from everywhere. The film, which is directed by Vamsi Paidipally, has Pooja Hegde in female lead role.