Mahesh Babu latest tweet about Heroes Viral

Mahesh Babu
Mahesh Babu

ISRO Scientist said, “Only 5 per cent of the mission has been lost – Vikram the lander and Pragyan the rover – while the remaining 95 % – that is  Chandrayaan 2 orbiter is orbiting moon successfully. Meanwhile Telugu superstar Mahesh Babu reacted on Chandrayaan 2 and praised ISRO Scientists and called them real heroes.

Mahesh Babu wrote about Chandrayaan 2  on his Twitter, “Success is not a destination, it’s a journey & @isro had a historical journey with #Chandrayaan2. I salute each & every scientist working on this project You are our real heroes & we are with you. This is just the beginning of your success story. Way to go #MissionMoon.”

Mahesh Babu latest tweet on  real heroes and Chandrayaan 2 is going viral on the social media and it has received 50.6K likes on Twitter.

Mahesh Babu is popular for delivering message oriented movies.  His previous offering Maharshi was all about the farmers’ problems. Currently he is busy in his upcoming movie Sarileru Neekevvaru which is slated to hit the theaters during Sankranthi season, 2020. Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is playing the female lead. Bandla Ganesh and Vijayashanti will be seen in crucial roles. The movie will compete with  Allu Arjun’ film and Rajinikanth starrer Darbar.