PM Modi tells ISRO:  Entire Country is with You

PM Modi tells ISRO:  Entire Country is with You
PM Modi tells ISRO: Entire Country is with You

Chandrayaan 2’ Vikram lander lost contact with ISRO at the distance of 2.1 Km from the Moon’s surface. On Friday night, India’ Prime Minister Narendra Modi,  flew to Bengaluru to watch the planned touchdown of the Vikram lander and said that the entire country stood with them.

 During the interaction with ISRO Scientist, Pm Narendra Modi said, ”You are the ones who live for our Country India. You are the ones who sacrifice your own dreams and spend sleepless nights to keep India’ head high.”

Prime Minister Narendra Modi shook hands with ISRO scientists and also hugged the ISRO chief  K Sivan, he broke down as he bid farewell to Modi.

ISRO official said, “Only 5% of mission has been lost – Vikram the lander and Pragyan the rover – while the remaining 95 % – that is the Chandrayaan-2 orbiter  is orbiting the moon successfully.”

PM Narendra Modi said, ” India is with you. Every difficulty and every struggle teaches us something new. ”

Till date, only three countries — Russia, the US, and China have successfully landed on the Moon.  Prime Minister Narendra Modi, spoke to the ISRO team and said they had done a commendable job.

Defense Minister Rajnath Singh appreciated the courage of ISRO scientists and said that the mission of ISRO to reach the moon is bound to succeed.