Mega’s nephew Panja Vaishnav Tej, who hit a blockbuster with ‘Uppena’ and created records, is not able to continue that momentum from the second film. ‘Kondapolam’ directed by Krish was a flop. He did ‘Ranga Ranga Vaibhavanga’ as the third film. Girisaya, who remake Arjun Reddy in Tamil, is the director of this film. Songs like the teaser and ‘Telusa Telusa’ created a good buzz about the film. But after the release, this film is getting negative talk from the audience. It is noteworthy that theaters are empty in many places.
Now let’s find out what are the reasons or minuses for this film to get a flop talk:
1) First of all, the story itself is a big minus. At the very beginning of the movie, the director shows the poster of ‘Ninne Pelladatha’. From that movie, also had shades of movies like ‘Nuvve Kavali’, ‘Khushi’, ‘Anandam’, ‘Nuvvu Leka Nenu Lenu’, ‘100% Love’, ‘Rang De’ and finally ‘Rama Rama Krishna Krishna’ can be seen. Maybe Vaishnav chose this kind of story because of his lack of experience.
2) Story doesn’t seem to be new. The movies coming in recent times are not made with new stories. At least the audience is ready to accept the film if the taking is new and attractive.
3) Even though we think the story is minus.. the budget is more than that story. Although the taking is not very impressive.. there is a way to point out the producers too..!
4) And when it comes to comedy, it is very silly. The time those comedy scenes come, the audience starts looking at their phones. When it comes to satya comedy scenes, we remember the Brahmanandam track in ‘Venky’. But these scenes soon clear up.
5) Hero performed well. But in the case of the heroine, it must be said that it is a wrong selection. She did skin show in a song but the gestures she gave for that character.. were disturbing to her as well as the average audience.
6) In order they thought that the story was too poor… Added Naveen Chandra’s character to divert. But his character is more of a supporting actor and less of a villain.
7) The movie has a lot of senior cast/star cast. But none were used properly. In the movie ‘Darling’, the hero’s parents have been put as the heroine’s parents as it is. They also don’t have proper scenes.
8) Devi Sri Prasad gave two songs well. They look good on screen too. But the background music is very boring. Background score for such movies should be good. It also misfired.
9) Dialogues are also very important for love and family entertainer movies. Here they are also minus.
10) Also should have emotional connectivity for a love and family movie. Whenever it falls short, the audience’s patience is tested. ‘Ranga Ranga Vaibhavanga’ should be said to be the best example in this regard.